- Home \
Care Academy is an accredited centre by Skillsfirst, City & Guilds and NCFE. We offer access to a wide range of courses and qualifications designed to support the whole employee lifecycle from induction and career development through to specialisation and continuing professional development.
View our range of e-learning Induction training programmes which cover Adult Social Care, Children’s Services and Nursing Services.
View our range of specialist e-learning training courses, designed to help learners progress from induction onto specialist career pathways.
View our range of regulated qualifications delivered entirely online using our unique e-portfolio solution.
View our range of short e-learning training courses created specifically for health, social care and housing organisations.
- Dementia Awareness
- Introduction to the Mental Capacity Act
- Legionella and Hot Water Awareness
- Level 2 Diploma in Working in Care Services (RQF)
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines (QCF)
- Supporting Equality and Diversity in Care
- Supporting Individuals at the End of Life
- Supporting People with their Nutrition and Wellbeing
- The Care Certificate (underpinning knowledge)
- Understand Medication and Prescriptions