Supporting Equality and Diversity in Care
This e-learning course should be used by any care professional
to gain an understanding of equality and diversity and how it
applies to them, their organisation and the people they
This e-learning training course meets the underpinning knowledge
learning outcomes for Standard 4 'Equality and Diversity' of the
Course Topics Covered
- The difference between equality and diversity.
- What is meant by discrimination and inclusion.
- The harm of labelling and stereotyping.
- Understanding prejudice.
- Types of discrimination.
- How equality and inclusion reduce discrimination.
- Laws and regulations that apply to equality and
- How organisations behave regarding equality and diversity.
- How practices that support equality and inclusion reduce the
likelihood of discrimination.
- Key principles that come from UK legislation.
- Training delivered and accessed online via Care Academy.
- 2 e-learning modules.
- 1 mandatory online assessment.
- Online learner support.
- Learner records archived for future tracking and